Post  ichigosson1991 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

-appears next to sam- man u guys are slow try to keep up
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new friend?

Post  arctic gaia on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm

arctic walks out and instently notices neo,"who are you? what do you want?"he places his hand on his sword.
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 pm

-draws both of mine and vanishes from sight-
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

arctic gets infront of samrue ,"..."
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm

samrue becomes nervius,"h-hello?"
samrue makie
quincy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am

Neo calmly stops as arctic moves in front of samrue. "Hello there...... first things first can you put your weapons away, that includes you mr twin sword user!" Neo then smacks himself lightly on the head "Ah i forgot to introduce myself my name is Neo Yamakawa, but you may already know that eh mr shinigami !" Neo then unzips his bag to reveal a wooden sword as he takes it in to hand,he snickers. "That was a joke! there is no such thing as a shinigami otherwise the world would be a much better place than it is now!" Neo walks towards Samrue and smiles "I called your bodyguard mr shinigami because he is so serious you see i am training for kendo......"
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 am

-appears behind nero ready to strike- wat is ur buisness here and if u give the wrong answer i will attack
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 am

Neo sighs briefly as he turns to face the twin sword user. "I have already stated my business but still I will clarify I was running around here as training when I stumbled into you people, I was merely practice for kendo thus my shinai." Neo smiles lightly as he looks at the twin sword user then begins to snicker. "Sorry but you are just far too serious I mean it is not like i am your enemy or something scary like that." He then sweats a little. "Still the tension you are creating is a little inhuman don't you think?"
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm

wat do you have aginst soul reapers?"arctic is alittle iritated but hides it very well.he removes his hand from his sword and just watchs neo carefully.
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

-stands up as a silver mask appears on my face- u better watch that tongue of urs kid cause i will kill u for no reason other than u piss me off do u understand me
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm

samrue smiles,"you know about soul reapers?"samrue walks from behind arctic and smiles,"how about quincys?"she forms her black bow and show neo."and he's not my bodygard."she bows to neo,"my name is samrue makie."
samrue makie
quincy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Neo then walks a few steps away from the twin sword user, as he then raises his shinai. "Pleasure to meet you miss Samrue Makie, and to answer your question yes i have heard of them but i have not ever seen one before." Neo then smiles a little as he then releases his Fullbring, reiatsu intensifies around his shinai as it transforms into a sword. "Before you get any more suspicious I am a human being, this power I am displaying is known as fullbring. Please do not feel threatened i mean you all no harm, I have nothing against shinigami except for the fact that because of there inefficiency people like me exist!" Neo smiles as he knew these words would confuse them. "Allow me to explain what a full-bringer is and how it is you soul-reaper's fault!"

"Fullbring is a special ability which certain Humans are born with, in which they can manipulate the "soul" of matter for a variety of effects, such as using a drink's soul to have it help them drink it, pulling the soul out of asphalt to make it more elastic or to even be able to walk on water by pulling on its soul. If they have a particular affinity to an object , then Fullbring can be used to alter the objects form. Every Human user of Fullbring has a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born. Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were passed on to them when they were born. Thus the powers we possess are closer to those of Hollows than they are to those of Shinigami. To tell you the truth most people referred to them as super humans for a long time but that was because they had not had official classification at that point. Some notable Full-bringers that you may have heard of are Ichigo Kurosaki, Sado Yasutora, & Orihime Inoue."
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:50 pm

my father was never one of u freaks -growls as i tense ready to lung and kill u-
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:55 pm

arctic glares,"and thats our fault? we just got fucking back to normal god ."arctic draws his sword.
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Neo was a bit shocked that this person is related to Ichigo Kurosaki "That is where you are mistaken but in a sense he used us, and yet we used him. You see after the big bad battle against Aizen, Ichigo had lost his powers due to the use of the 'mugetsu' technique. So we helped him regain his soul-reaper powers and he took the powers of six of the full bringers that were around at the time gaining his powers back and that of the full bringers that he used." He then raises his sword. "Yet no one learned form that point even now hollow are allowed to murder innocent people and people like me come into existence." Neo smiles a little "So that explains everything but still the question is why do you not know of the story mr twin sword."
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:02 pm

samrue looks from arctic to ichinose,"both of you stop please."she begs.she turns her attion to neo,"neo please be nice."like a reflex to how on edge arctic and ichinose are samrues spirit pressure riese abouve that of a quincy.
samrue makie
quincy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

i know the story he told me as i grew up till he was murdered that is -looks away in pain- my mother is in hueco mundo so i never see her
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm

samrue's spirit pressure lowers back to normal and she walks over and pats ichinose on the back not realy knowing what she can do to help him.
samrue makie
quincy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

arctic is still pissed.he cant stand anyone who bad mouths the soul reapers,"and so if your existence is just a bad thing then why dont you go die?"
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Neo smiles as this is what he wanted, he did not want to fight at this point in fact he wanted to do something completely different. "Forgive me but i was only explaining myself but to here that the seireitei has been in such disarray really makes me sad that i said all those things to you!" Neo then moves into more a sombre look, then reverts to something much more serious. "Now what i came here to do is find the source of that weird presence that lead me here!" Then Neo walks up to Samrue "And now i have found it!" Then he turns back to the angry soul-reaper "No I do not hate my existence I merely am curious!"
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

-growls as he comes closer to sam and vanishes with a sonic boom and appears in front of her poised to kill- another step and it will be ur last kid
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

arctic rases his blade and turns to neo,"back up KNOW!"
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:24 pm

samrue takes a step backwords form neo,"w-what did i do?" she truely has no idia about her spirit pressure and has very little clue about how to serpress it,"i didnt hurt anyone."she blinks and her bow forms becouse of how scared she is.
samrue makie
quincy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Neo is annoyed things are staring to go south, so when that happens go west and try to avoid it. "I am sorry but it seems he is your bodyguard!" Neo then backs up about ten meters "Still please forgive me if any of actions have offended and or hurt any of the three of you!" Neo bows yet still he is restless, as three on one is no bodies forte.
Neo
FullBringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

-snarls- arctic let me take him im stronger and faster -eyes nero with hatred-
ichigosson1991
vizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down