Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new friend?

+4
Neo
arctic gaia
ichigosson1991
samrue makie
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a new friend? - Page 10 Empty Re: a new friend?

Post  sani ishida Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:18 pm

sani looks at loun ,"like its my fault remeber you sent me to stop them from fighting or are you that dum loun?"
sani ishida
sani ishida
head of the quincy councel

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:22 pm

He just chuckled, putting his hands up disarmingly. "No need to be snippy there, Sani. Do you really want me to get the Urahara Twins after you again?" He chuckled, remembering all the times he'd sent those two to bug Sani. The girl was simply too sweet on the outside to be mad at, and her brother could talk or fight his way out of anything. "Or I could have you babysit Page again, she's always fun to watch when she's achieved the second level of ressurecsion."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

https://thebleachrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jazz Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Jason sits up and open's his eye's and looks at the girl frome before " hello again and what was that for" Jason looks around him and stands up "well their are alot of people here now was it something i did" Jason puts his and out to shake hand with the girl infront of him "so what might be your name"
jazz
jazz
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Neo sighs lightly as he turns his attention towards sani and the newcomer."Listen i was trying to be subtle about what i was interested in, but you know i have been threatened ever since i showed up so how about you listen to me!" Neo was very annoyed now he had taken as much as he could, now he was at least going to have his voice heard. "I may be human, a FullBringer or as that violent body guard you assigned to your sister referred to me as a 'freak', that does not mean i am going to pushed around by you Shinigami or you Quincies. Just who the hell do you think i am? I am me, Neo the FullBringer!" Neo draws his shinai for his bag and raises it as he activates his FullBring right in front of them. He now dones his sword properly unsure of what is going to happen next but in a way he did not care
Neo
Neo
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

The Head Captain rolled his eyes. "Why are the vagabonds so loud this time?" He paused, looking at Neo for a moment. "And what in the two worlds is a FullBringer? You certainly bring full sound, I tell you." He allowed his sword to melt into his shadow again, which proceeded to split and hold blades to the shadows of the others. Regardless of if they knew it or not, what happened to the their shadows would happen to them. "State your business."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Neo sighs yet again he had explained this only minutes earlier and yet here he would go again explaining it to 'mr subtle' over there."Fullbring is a special ability which certain Humans are born with, in which they can manipulate the "soul" of matter for a variety of effects, such as using a drink's soul to have it help them drink it, pulling the soul out of asphalt to make it more elastic or to even be able to walk on water by pulling on its soul. If they have a particular affinity to an object , then Fullbring can be used to alter the objects form. Every Human user of Fullbring has a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born. Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were passed on to them when they were born. Thus the powers are closer to those of Hollows than they are to those of Shinigami. To tell you the truth most people referred to them as super humans for a long time but that was because they had not had official classification yet. Some notable Fullbringers are Ichigo Kurosaki, Sado Yasutora, & Orihime. So is there any questions?" Neo was aware of the the fact that this man's shadow seems to be reacting diffrently than he is meaning this situation have the equivalncy of knife at his throat.
Neo
Neo
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  jazz Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Jazz looks at away from the girl and looks at the head captain" i was just walking by when i heard my old freind Neo so i came over to great him" Jazz looks back at the girl "i hope i didn't cause a misunderstanding
jazz
jazz
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

-growls- who are u calling a vagabond u lil runt -turns towards him backing into the shadows so i can vanish easyer-
ichigosson1991
ichigosson1991
vizard

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

well mr jazz this inst a place or time to sleep."samrue smiles .
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Neo then remembers he asked why he was here as well. "Well I noticed a wierd dense form of spirit energy but that appears to be over now and everyone has just been asking me questions ever since i got here!" Neo was trying to be cautious as he knew that one false move could be at the very worst fatal.
Neo
Neo
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  jazz Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:53 am

"im sorry for trying to sleep here" Jazz walks towards Neo "i have a question for you, why are you here anyway"
jazz
jazz
FullBringer

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

-mask appears as i get angry- so ur the head captian huh so do u know who killed my father
ichigosson1991
ichigosson1991
vizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"Well, as a matter of fact I do... But it won't be an answer you really want to hear." He said in an uncaring tone, moving his hand before his face as a white half-mask appeared and caused his left eye to darken in tone. "And if you don't want to be called a vagabond... Don't act like one." He walked backwards, disappearing into his own shadows which grouped together. When he reappeared, he was high in the air, watching over all. "So long as you have no ill buisness with the Soul Society, I bear no ill will towards you. But there's only one reason a Visored dons his mask, and I wouldn't recommended it."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:15 pm

i cant control my mask it appears when i get angry and who killed my father
ichigosson1991
ichigosson1991
vizard

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

sani laughs,"realy loun? yay i finaly get to see you fight when you mask is on,"this is awsome for sani he's always wanted to see him fight with his mask.
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 pm

"If my foe cannot even control his mask... I hardly think this will be a fight." He said with a chuckle, looking at the other masked person. "Like I said; the true answer to the question is not one you want to hear." He looked at Neo. "And if what you said is what your Fullbringer skill is, there's one of those somewhere in this town, my recruits have had troubles with him before..." He slowly lowered to the ground, looking at the masked one. "So, Mr. Vagabond... Still wanting a scrap then?"
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 pm

sani be good dont incurage him you know what annalesse said." true it would be kinda cool for her to see loun is hallow form but annalesse said it was scary.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 pm

"What is it with them and wanting to see my higher forms?" He thought to himself, shrugging and looking down at Samrue. Unlike most under the effect of the mask, his voice wasn't distorted and kept it's calm English accent. "You there, Wallflower, could you be a dear and go check on the Fullbringer hiding in town?" Most people would think he was being genuine, but Sani knew him long enough that it would be clear he was trying to remove her from the situation in case the truth came out.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 pm

-starts to transform- im not just a vizard ive over come that but when my mask appears i can turn full hollow -hole opens in my chest-
ichigosson1991
ichigosson1991
vizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"What is it with the Kurosaki line and having to have every single race and ability in some way?" He said in an exasperated tone. "And what is it we're fighting over again, anyway? All I did was call you a vagabond, which you are. Don't like the truth?"
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  arctic gaia Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

arctic sighs."lets go samrue lates try to find the one person that can give even loun a hard time,"he was forever being forgoten well thats not all bad atlest he dousnt have to listen to louns long winded storys that go on for a year at the least.he drags samrue behind him.
arctic gaia
arctic gaia
caption of squad 2

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:13 pm

let with no choice samrue follows arctic,"alright mr,. loun we will."her and arctic leaves.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

ichinose do you realy want to know who killed your father?"sani crosses his arms,"well if you do you're going to have to calm down and you must know once ether loun or i tell you you cant go back and you wont like the answer,"he looks at loun,"but...he douse have the right to know loun."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:36 pm

"He has the right to stop acting like a petulant teenager." He said with a scoff, keeping an eye on his foe. "And a full hollow, really? An arrancar would have been a better option. We slice full hollows in half, all the time!" He aimed his Zanpakuto Mujitsu for the hole on his chest.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  ichigosson1991 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:49 pm

-falls to my knees as my power releases to quickly- damn i can still only hold that form for a few seconds -puts my hands on the ground to steady myself- yes i would like to know and im sorry for acting that way i was ready to train so i released my power so that i could train it also and when i do that my temper gets very short -struggles to stand up-
ichigosson1991
ichigosson1991
vizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next