Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training and anger

+3
ichinosessister
Zellia
Alex cifer
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

training and anger Empty training and anger

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 pm

it was clear he was beyond tired one could go as far as saying he was about to calapss,but still he ran throught many ruitens with his sword not stoping to even eat."i am going to be stronger then my father! and then thoughs danmed kurisaki brats will pay for murdering my father,"the angrer he got the wquicker his moves became and the stronger they became to.

Last edited by Alex cifer on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

training and anger Empty Re: training and anger

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

The girl was watching from a distance, wondering what it was he was doing. Her own blade was in a sheath at her side, but even she didn't know what it was capable of and often forgot it was there. She looked at it for a moment before returning her gaze to the training in front of her. The albino girl was quiet and small, she more than likely wouldn't be noticed.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

he falls to his knees using his sword to sapport him he takes a deep breath trying to steady his breathing."danm only 6 hours? i can only go for 6 hours with out a break?.....weak."he trys to stand up but falls back down."danm!."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

She gasped softly and ran forward, too concerned about him to keep standing by. She had no way of helping him, and after realizing this she kept still and hoped he hadn't heard her. She couldn't be sure if he'd be hostile to her, tired or not. Her hand rested on the hilt of her blade, though she didn't really know how to use it other than traditional sword fighting.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm

alex dousnt even look at her,"i'm not going to hurt you the only person i'm looking to fight is a kurisaki brat....but right know even they are safe couse as you might geus sadly i am in no condition to fight."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm

"No kidding..." Her voice had an eerie quality to it, sounding like both Nel's voice and a feminine version of Grimmjow's voice speaking at the same time. "But the Kurosakis have a tendency to be quite powerful, you should be careful..." She moved nearer to him and sat cross-legged on the ground, her hands tucked into her sleeves.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 pm

alex sat down looking at the sky,"thats why im training so hard i owe them for killing my father."he face twisted in anger but he then quickly remembered he wasnt alone and he looked at the girl with a soft exprasion,"any way i am alex cifer may i have your name miss?"
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"Zellia," She said, bowing her head politely. "Zellia Jaegerjaquez." She was dressed in a light white kimono that matched her stark white hair, the sword at her side having a woven gold and silver guard in the shape of a diamond with a small gem embedded in the end of the hilt.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm

very nice to meet you zellia."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:30 pm

She nodded and bowed her head. "Likewise." The name 'Cifer' sounded familiar to her for some reason, but for the life of her she couldn't think of why. "Pardon if it's not my place to ask, but what do you have against the Kurosaki family?"
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:32 pm

alexs eyes showed pain for a few seconds then they became hard,"that danmed guy ichigo murdered my father."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

"I see..." She didn't know Ichigo, and in fact she really didn't know much of anyone, though the last names of most of the Espada would seem familiar to her for some reason or other. "But is it really fair to grudge against an entire family for the actions of only one of it's members?" She wasn't trying to anger him, it was an honest and innocent question and she tilted her head to the side in a cute fashion when asking it.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

i herd that ichigo got killed finaly but it's not worth much since it wasnt by my hands...so i'm going to take it out on his son .... it might not be fair but it dousnt matter,"his voice was not harsh at all it was some were in the middle of soft and harsh more on the soft side.
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm

"Murder begets more murder..." She mumbled, looking to the side. "Humans, Souls... They're all alike." She didn't say it in a cruel or judgmental way, rather in the way that one would state a fact though her tone carried a bit of sadness as she looked down at her own hands. "I can only try to be different..."
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:57 pm

....you cant me mad at someone for haveing a goal ...but what you said is true and i know that but i just dont care."alex understud what she said but his passion to pay the kurisaki family back was to graet for him to ignorthere was a time when he didnt want revenge but soemthing changed though he will not seek the kurisaki family out if or when he sees them he will fight them.
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

"I suppose having a goal is nice... It's more than I have." She said, still looking off at nothing in particular. "I'm not even sure where I come from. All I have is a familiar spiritual pressure that I feel sometimes, I try to follow it but it keeps moving..." She sighed softly.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  ichinosessister Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 pm

-watches from a good distance away just waiting for her brother to show up. sighs in frustration- dad wat mess did u leave us to clean up???
ichinosessister
ichinosessister
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm

alex notices someone watching them but ignores that person,"then why not travel with me for alittle bit till we run into the person?"
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zellia Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"I'd love to, if you'd let me." She bowed her head again politely, taking her hand off of the hilt of her sword as she'd just realized she'd still had her hand on it this whole time. She also noticed the other person, shivering a bit as she wondered if it was a foe.
Zellia
Zellia
Unborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 pm

alex noticed her shivering and could only geus why,"if the person turns out to be an enamy i'll protect you dont worry."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:17 pm

alex stands up,"might as well show your self."
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  ichinosessister Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

-walks out arms crossed-
ichinosessister
ichinosessister
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:45 pm

alex narrows his eyes not saying a word.
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  ichinosessister Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:47 pm

-right hand rests on my sword- so wat are u doing here this area is reserved for me and my brother
ichinosessister
ichinosessister
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex cifer Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

says who kurisaki? last time i checked there was no name on this place besides no one owns the earth,"alex was annoyed how could he have mistaken that danmed spirit energy.
Alex cifer
Alex cifer
arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum